MENU

July 10, 2011

Miami: Day One...

I woke up super early this morning (Or should I say I didn't really go to sleep) so that I could be at the airport by 4:00am for my 6:00am flight to Fort Lauderdale.

The flight went by relatively quickly because I spent the majority of my time drawing a picture of myself on the plane (When I get home I'll scan it and post it because my Tia doesn't have a scanner to my knowledge). The unfortunate thing is that I did end up sitting next to an extra annoying woman who kept shifting in her seat the whole flight though -- I wanted to smack her.

When I arrived in Fort Lauderdale my cousin picked me up at the airport and drove me to her parent's condo in Miami. I brought my suitcase and such up, then we spent the rest of the day out by the pool. It was the perfect first day.

No comments :

Post a Comment