MENU

July 27, 2011

Phone Call Hell...

"Fish Clerk" wasn't the only annoying person I had to deal with today. I got at least ten phone calls this morning from a program provider asking me stupid questions. It sucked because my Department Head wasn't around, so I couldn't force her to take the calls.

She called to have a list faxed over, the fax didn't go through, she wanted to e-mail me a flier for another program, she can't send me an e-mail for some reason, can I e-mail her, blah blah blah... By the time 1:00pm rolled around I wanted to kill myself. I actually told my coworkers that if she called for me one more time that they needed to tell her that I killed myself because she annoyed the crap out of me.

At some point my Director came to see if I helped her with everything that she needed help with. I just looked at him and told him that I hated him for telling her to talk to me and I hated her for being stupid and annoying. He just laughed at me and walked away. It wasn't cool.

I really hope that I don't have to talk to this woman ever again.

No comments :

Post a Comment