MENU

July 9, 2011

Soundgarden...

I spent this fine evening at Nikon at Jones Beach Theater watching Soundgarden with Justin. It was a good concert, but it was hard to see anything because we were sitting in Orchestra D and everyone else seemed to be taller than us -- And older than us, it was an odd combination of a crowd.

I'm not a huge Soundgarden fan, so I didn't know every song they played but it was still very enjoyable and I had a good time with Justin.

Setlist
  • Searching With My Good Eye Closed
  • Spoonman
  • Gun
  • Jesus Christ Pose
  • Blow Up the Outside World
  • My Wave
  • The Day I Tried to Live
  • Ugly Truth
  • Hunted Down
  • Fell on Black Days
  • Rusty Cage
  • Outshined
  • Beyond the Wheel
  • Black Hole Sun
  • Burden in my Hand
  • Superunknown
  • Fourth of July
Encore
  • Hands All Over
  • Loud Love
  • Like Suicide
  • Slaves & Bulldozers
Oh, when we first walked into the venue, I heard someone say Justin's full name and it ended up being his boss. Obviously I was dressed like a ragamuffin the first time I met his boss, so that was annoying.

No comments :

Post a Comment