MENU

August 15, 2011

Bridesmaid Meeting...

Myself, Erin, one of the other bridesmaids and Phil (He obviously isn't a bridesmaid, but he is doing a reading at the wedding) met to have a little meeting about various topics pertaining to our friend's upcoming wedding in Las Vegas (It's in January). We discussed monetary issues, the bachelorette party, our dresses, gifts, etc. It was a successful meeting and we worked out issues that we were having, as well as had a nice dinner and dessert -- It was especially nice because the bridesmaid that I hate didn't show up and I didn't have to deal with her annoying ass.

Now all I have to do is sit down with Justin and figure out what he'd like to do so we can book our flight and hotel because I feel like this wedding is just going to creep up on us. I'll keep you updated on all the pre and post wedding chaos.

No comments :

Post a Comment