MENU

August 7, 2011

Sisterly Soiree...

Friday night my sister and I threw a little party because our parents were gone for the weekend -- It wasn't a crazy big party, but we had a lot of fun. A handful of our friends came over, we ate & drank, played games (Kings Cup, Beer Pong & the Post-It game, etc.) and just hung out.

My sister's friend's boyfriend (whom I had never met before) came and he was mixing some wicked drinks -- He made Knockout Punch and Strawberry Shortcakes, they were super yummy. I told his girlfriend that she has to being him to all of our parties so he can play bartender.

Like I said above, we played some games and as always we started off with the Post-It game which is always a hit with everyone. This time around we had some funny/messed up names written down and people like my sister had a hard time guessing who she was. At some point we played Beer Pong and Phil & I kicked some ass while playing with sangria in our cups instead of beer. We also taught my sister's boyfriend how to play Kings towards the end of the night -- I was surprised that he had never played before.

Names Used
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • Peter Griffin
  • Casey Anthony
  • Morticia Addams
  • He-Man
  • OJ Simpson
  • Mufasa
  • Judge Judy
  • Princess Peach
  • Terri Schiavo
  • Miss Frizzle
  • Tim Allen
  • Aunt Jemima
  • Caesar
  • Pink Power Ranger
Thankfully unlike the party I went to last weekend I did not get sloppy drunk. I woke up with a slight headache, but it was all good. Justin on the other hand wasn't feeling so hot, he didn't vomit or anything but he was drained the next day. Because we were both kinda drained we just stayed in all day and watched the first season of Six Feet Under.

No comments :

Post a Comment