MENU

August 12, 2011

Wallet Pickup...

In reference to yesterday's post, it ended up taking "Julia" about an hour to call about the whereabouts of her wallet. I told her it was sitting on her desk where she left it and that if she wanted I'd put it in her desk -- Not that I really wanted to touch it because God knows she'll tell people something is missing from her ugly ass wallet. She told me that she was going to come back to the library to get it -- Which I could not believe because she claimed to be so shaken up over the incident. A few hours later she showed up all peppy to pick her wallet up. Apparently she had taken a cab from where she lives, which is a good thirty-five minutes away, to get it. She basically picked it up and walked right back out. I really don't know about this woman...

No comments :

Post a Comment