MENU

September 6, 2011

Barbiturates & Bulletin Boards...

I survived my afternoon with "Julia" but it was painful because I can't stand being around her. Eventually "Emily" came to work and "Julia" left, but not before making a bunch of phone calls to various doctors trying to get her hands on some pain medication again -- I'm starting to think that she is addicted to pills, as well as being an alcoholic.

Oh shit, I just realized that I forgot to post about how on the Friday before the hurricane "Julia" spent the day calling doctors trying to get them to call in a prescription for pain medication and muscle relaxers for her without going into an office for a check up. It was ridiculous and everyone who was there that day thinks that she has a problem, wait until they hear about today. I can't believe that I didn't write about this. Probably because I was worrying about my own hurricane survival.

Back to today... "Emily" and I ended up having a super slow night. We really didn't do much. I mean, "Favorite Page #2" and I finally got around to making a Library Card Sign-Up Month bulletin board -- My Department Head will be happy to see that it is done when she walks in tomorrow. But that was really all we did because no one was in the library.

No comments :

Post a Comment