MENU

September 9, 2011

Birthday Presents & Photos...

Seeing as I'm the Saturday Librarian tomorrow I was off today, but I didn't really do anything special. All I really did was go out with Justin to buy his sister presents for her 10th birthday which is coming up on Sunday (We got her crackle nail polish, regular nail polish, various nail tools and a $100 iTunes® gift card) and then we headed over to his mother's house to hang out with his family.

While I was at the house Justin pulled out boxes of photos that his mother had found and saved before the hurricane hit. So I honestly spent my entire time there looking at old photos of him that I had never seen before and pulling out my favorites to scan to put up on Facebook. It was kind of a dull day, but I enjoyed myself.

No comments :

Post a Comment