MENU

September 10, 2011

Bookmarkless...

Last night I was sitting on Justin's couch reading One Day by David Nicholls (2010), while Justin was reading Blockade Billy by Stephen King (2010). We both decided around 11:30pm that we were tired and that we should probably go to bed. I didn't have a bookmark, so I just shoved a napkin into my book to hold my place. This prompted Justin to mock me because a librarian should have a bookmark.

I honestly thought it was pretty funny because for the past week or so I've been walking around with various items I've found in books that people were using as bookmarks in my bag waiting to photograph or do whatever with them. So, I've decided that whenever I find something random in a book that someone was using as a bookmark that I'd take a pictures of it and/or scan it and post it.



  1. The pink piece of paper I found in a paper craft book
  2. The Pokémon cards I found in a young adult novel

No comments :

Post a Comment