MENU

September 11, 2011

Bye Bye Borders...

I got to hit up a Borders this afternoon (It's the finally week that the store is going to be open) and I ended up getting $82.22 worth of books for $17.56, which was amazing. I kinda wanna go back and see what else I can find in the humor section, which is by far my favorite section.

These are the books that I decided to pick up...

  • How to Survive a Garden Gnome Attack by Chuck Sambuchino - $3.00 ($14.99)*
  • The Book of Useless Information by Don Voorhees - $2.95 ($12.95)
  • The Perfectly Useless Book of Useless Information by Don Voorhees - $2.59 ($12.95)
  • Street View: The New Nylon Book of Global Style - $4.99 ($24.95)
* I bought two copies of this book because I'm planing on giving one of them to Phil because he has a thing for garden gnomes and I thought he'd enjoy it.

No comments :

Post a Comment