MENU

September 27, 2011

Foo Fighters...

Yesterday I saw the Foo Fighters for the fourth time -- Should have been fifth but I broke my ankle the day before the Foozer concert in 2005. Justin and I decided to get last minute tickets and drive out to New Jersey to see them play at the IZOD Center. As always they were awesome and I look forward to seeing them again in November at Madison Square Garden. The only disapointment of the night was the fact that I borrowed my sister's camera and it wasn't working so I really didn't get any good pictures -- I really need to buy myself a point and shoot for everyday use because I can't bring my DSLR to things like this. I mean, I took some with my iPhone but they aren't so great. Oh well, next time.

Setlist:
  • Bridge Burning
  • Rope
  • The Pretender
  • My Hero
  • Learn to Fly
  • White Limo
  • Arlandria
  • Breakout
  • Cold Day in the Sun
  • Stacked Actors
  • Walk
  • Monkey Wrench
  • Let It Die
  • These Days (with Krist Novoselic)
  • I Should Have Known
  • This is a Call
  • In the Flesh (Pink Floyd cover)
  • All My Life
Encore:
  • Long Road to Ruin (Dave Solo Acoustic)
  • Best of You (Dave Solo Acoustic)
  • Times Like These (Dave Solo Acoustic/Full Band Electric)
  • Dear Rosemary
  • Breakdown (Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers cover)
  • Skin and Bones
  • Everlong

No comments :

Post a Comment