MENU

September 20, 2011

Typewriter Tantrum...

Honestly I thought that I was going to be walking into a war zone today when I got into work at 1:00pm. Tensions have been mounting between "Julia" and "Marie" as of late. The recent drama is revolving around "Julia" leaving a book on "Marie's" desk asking her to type out a new label for it and "Marie" responding by leaving a note on the book stating that she isn't her secretary and that she will not do anything for her. "Julia" went and complained to our Department Head, so I thought she was going to say something to "Marie" but she didn't thus no chaos. I seriously contemplated telling "Marie" about "Julia" complaining about her and starting a fight. I didn't do it today, but maybe I will tomorrow depending on how bored I get.

No comments :

Post a Comment