MENU

October 1, 2011

Fall Festival...

I spent the day at the Long Island Fall Festival with a bunch of my friends. It wasn't really a fall festival, it felt like a street fair mixed with some carnival stuff and a sprinkling of fall stuff. Despite all of that we enjoyed each others company at the festival. We walked around for a few hours, ate candy apples, roasted corn and fried Oreos®, I bought some neat charm/chotskie things for my necklaces, etc.

When we were done with the festival we decided to walk around Main Street and eventually we had an early dinner at Besito -- I love this place. And after dinner some of us headed to the mall to pick up various things and then we went to watch the Yankees game. While we were watching the Yankees game I ended up with a low grade fever out of nowhere and now I feel like crap.

No comments :

Post a Comment