MENU

November 14, 2011

Foo Fighters At Madison Square Garden...

Last night marked the fifth time I've seen the Foo Fighters in concert. I was supposed to go with Justin, my sister and one of our other friends but Justin's father is visiting and he ditched me to go with him (Which was totally fine with me), so Erin ended up coming with.

We got to Madison Square Garden around 6:30pm and headed to the floor to claim our spots. We got really good spots behind these two idiots that waited in line for five hours before the concert started -- We got there five minutes before the doors opened and were right behind them.

Before the Foo came on we suffered through The Joy Formidable and Social Distortion -- I hate opening bands. Around 9:30pm they came on and played a twenty-four song set.

Setlist:
  • Bridge Burning
  • Rope
  • The Pretender
  • My Hero
  • Learn To Fly
  • White Limo
  • Arlandria
  • Breakout
  • Cold Day in the Sun
  • Stacked Actors
  • Walk
  • Monkey Wrench
  • Let It Die
  • These Days
  • This is a Call
  • In the Flesh? (Pink Floyd cover)
  • All My Life
Encore:
  • Wheels (Dave Grohl Acoustic)
  • Best of You (Dave Grohl Acoustic)
  • Times Like These (Dave Grohl solo acoustic into full band)
  • Dear Rosemary (With Bob Mould)
  • Breakdown (Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers cover with Bob Mould)
  • Bad Reputation (Joan Jett cover with Joan Jett)
  • Everlong

No comments :

Post a Comment