MENU

November 6, 2011

Lame Weekend...

I'm pretty sure this was the most non-interesting weekend I've had in a while. I spent all of yesterday trapped at the library and when I was done I drove the girls to Justin's because we promised them they could sleepover. I mean, we did take them to see Puss In Boots (2011) which was kinda cute and then after we went back to Justin's place to eat popcorn (The line was crazy long at the theater and there was no way in hell we were getting popcorn before that movie started) and watch TV.

Today we had to bring them back home super early because they had a birthday party to go to at 10:45am -- Who the hell plans a birthday party for that time?! It seems so stupid!!! After bringing them home we just went back to the apartment and hung out. We caught up on this past weeks episode of American Horror Story (2011) and watch the last disc of season six of How I Met Your Mother (2005-Present). That is all we really did. I know, it was a lame weekend but I enjoyed myself.

No comments :

Post a Comment