MENU

November 30, 2011

Pretending To Read...

"Julia" pissed me off so badly today. I swear she did nothing at all today but pretend to read at her desk, sleep and take breaks. She literately slept at her desk from 11:30am-1:00pm with a book in her hands like she was reading. Thankfully there were other people around to see it. How stupid does she think we are?! You are sitting at your desk with a book in you hand, not turning pages and snoring. We can tell that you're not awake.

While she was doing all of this I was busting my ass this morning setting up and taking apart programs, working the reference desk, doing collection development, etc. I really don't know who this woman think she is but I swear that I am going to get all of the people that matter to realize that she is just a lazy piece of shit and maybe someone will fire her to make room for a real librarian.

No comments :

Post a Comment