MENU

November 8, 2011

Thanksgiving Craft...

I honestly had the busiest day today, I literately spent all day long setting up for my Thanksgiving craft. From the minute I walked in at 1:00pm up until clean up was done around 7:10pm, I was living and breathing this craft.

It was a food based craft so I had to mix food coloring into frosting, put said frosting in zip bags to make individual pipping bags for the kids, cut peanut butter cups and ice cream cones filled with cake, count out candy corn and malt balls, make popcorn, divide chocolate frosting into cups, count out paper bags, etc... And on top of prepping and setting it all up I had to make demos of each craft.



I set up the room as if twelve kids were going to show up, five did -- One of those kids was my friends daughter accompanied by Erin. We started off with the popcorn paper bag turkeys and worked our way to the Oreo™ turkeys. Everyone seemed to have fun and everyone enjoyed eating their creations once we were finished making them.
It was a lot of work but I think it was totally worth it.

Crafts Links

No comments :

Post a Comment