MENU

December 18, 2011

Doll Party...

Today was Justin's sister's 7th birthday party. So Justin and I spent the day at his mother's house helping them get ready for the party (I made several dozen cake pops/cake balls) and helping them once it started.
It was doll themed (It was all American Girl® crap, but since those dolls are flipping expensive they called it a doll party because we didn't know if all the girls had their own. Justin's sister has a few, we actually gave her the 2011 limited edition Kanani doll as a present before her party started), so all of the guest brought over their favorite doll and they got to make gingerbread houses, tutus, crowns and bags all for their dolls. The girls had their own table and so did their dolls. The party seemed to go over well. I think all of the kids enjoyed themselves, I know his sisters had fun.

I'm glad it's over. I don't have to help with another kiddie birthday party set up until next September. Yay!

No comments :

Post a Comment