MENU

December 17, 2011

Dress Alterations...

As promised here is a wedding related post... Today I spent my morning at one of the other bridesmaid's parent's house to have my dress altered by her lovely aunt. I was so grateful her aunt had offer to alter our dresses for free because my dress was way too big in the bust area and according to her aunt it could have been purchased a size and a half smaller. So, there is some work to be done on it.

I don't have any pictures to show you of me in the dress because as stated above the sucker was too big and honestly Justin hasn't even seen me in it because I think it looks terrible on me. The other bridesmaid's aunt promised me that once she altered it and took it in that it would look fine, but I'm not sure about that. Maybe I'll post a picture of it once it is altered... I don't know for sure though if I want you all to see me in it.

No comments :

Post a Comment