MENU

December 6, 2011

Invisible Monsters Remix...

Have I been living under a rock?! I cannot I believe that I just heard about Chuck Palahniuk putting out a remixed copy of Invisible Monsters, which is one of my favorite books.

From ChuckPalahniun.net:

"Injected with new material and special design elements, Invisible Monsters Remix fulfills Chuck Palahniuk's original vision for his 1999 novel, turning a daring satire on beauty and the fashion industry into an even more wildly unique reading experience. Laced in are new chapters of memoir and further scenes with the book's characters. Readers will jump between chapters, reread the book to understand the dissolve between fiction and fact, and decipher the playful book design."

I am so excited for this. I cannot wait for June 12th, 2012!

No comments :

Post a Comment