MENU

December 3, 2011

Tag! You're It!...

I saw that Gentri Lee had done this over on her blog and I figured I'd do too it since I really don't have any patrons around to keep me busy today. Plus she tagged all of her readers, so I have to do it...

#1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
If I told you then you'd be able to figure out my actual name! And you all know
I can't tell you for my own safety, I write tons of crap about my coworkers here.
Sorry guys...

#2. What's a weird habit of yours?
I constantly am moving my feet when I'm sitting down.
My college roommate used to say that I was "swimming" when it did it.

#3. Do you have any weird phobias?
Ehh... Some people think it's weird that I don't like elevators...

#4. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast
& belt out when you're alone?

I love 90's pop music. So I end up blasting a lot of Spice Girls, Backstreet Boys & N'SYNC.

#5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
It drives me crazy when Justin bites his nails.

#6. What's one of your nervous habits?
I clench my jaw. Thus the TMJD that I suffer from.

#7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
At home I sleep in the middle of my king size bed.
At Justin's I sleep on the left side of his queen size bed.

#8. What was your first stuffed animal & it's name?
I don't remember an animal animal... I have a doll that I've had since
I was a baby and her name was Mary Cherry (She has cherries on her dress).

#9. What's the drink you ALWAYS order at Starbucks?
When it's warm I order black tea lemonade unsweetened.
When it's cold I order caramel apple spice with whipped cream.

#10. What's the beauty rule you preach..
but never ACTUALLY practice?

Base coat before putting on nail polish, but I always forget and just paint my nails.

#11. Which way do you face in the shower?
Huh? I face the shower head... What an odd question...

#12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?
I have excellent dexterity in my feet. I pick things up all the time with them.

#13. What's your favorite 'comfort food'/food
that's 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?

Elbows with butter and mozzarella. My Abuela used to
make it for me all the time. It makes me think of her.

#14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
"What planet do you live on?!" and/or "True story..."
Oooh ohhh! And "I'm a spic, I will get stabby with you..."

#15. Time to sleep- what are you ACTUALLY wearing?
Tank top and panties. All year long.

No comments :

Post a Comment