MENU

January 8, 2012

Fried Pickles & Baby Daddies...

I worked my first Sunday of 2012 today, but unfortunately it was relatively boring. We had the normal computer issues, last minute finding of books for book reports, etc. It was a boring normal day at the library... But that doesn't mean I had a fully boring day. All of the interesting stuff happened after 5:00pm.

When I got out of work at 5:00pm I noticed that I had a missed call from Erin. I listened to the voicemail to find out that she and our crazy friend were sitting in a local restaurant/bar with the dude from Chicago that knocked crazy up. Can you say drama?

Confused? Okay lemme back this up for you. I have a crazy friend lets call her "Lindsay" and about a month & a half ago she met this dude while she was in Florida, had a week long fling with him and now she is knocked up -- Yup true story, I couldn't make this up if I wanted to. So when she found out she called him to curse him out. His reaction? He is super excited. Now he is in New York trying to do the right thing. Problem with this? She likes jerks and this dude seems like a genuinely nice guy. So God knows what is gonna happen, but you can bet when I find out I'll be writing about it because it'll probably be amazing because "Lindsay" and drama are one in the same.

The rest of the evening was duller than meeting "Lindsay's" baby daddy, but I did try fried pickles for the first time in my life and I think I'm in love.

Deep Fried Foods I've Tried
  • Twinkies
  • Oreos
  • Mac & Cheese
  • Pickles
  • Reese Peanut Butter Cup
  • Ice Cream
  • Banana
After leaving the restaurant/bar Phil, Erin and I did some pre Vegas shopping at various stores and then I went tanning with Erin. An eventful day I think, or at least a semi-productive one...

No comments :

Post a Comment