MENU

February 29, 2012

March Photo-A-Day Challange...

Because I've enjoyed doing the February Photo a Day challenge Chantelle from Fat Mum Slim made so much I decided to do the March Photo a Day also. Here's the list of photos that will be taken throughout the course of March...

How to take part in March photo-a-day:
1. Using the list as inspiration, take a photo each day.
2. Share it on Instagram or Twitter using the hashtag #Marchphotoaday. You can also share on your blog or on Facebook ... or even keep the photos privately for yourself.
3. Check out other people's photos and like them or comment on them.

3 comments :

  1. Hmmm... I may try this! I never take pictures & could stand to get out of my comfort zone a bit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did January, but I lost track in February. This is really fun, though! I may join back up for March. :-)

    ReplyDelete