I got a tweet from Kelly (@TheBookButcher, formally @LemmeLibrary) about a blog project she started up called "This Just Pinned" and since I decided to do it here is the information about it...
What is better than spending hours on Pinterest looking for amazing things to make, bake or laugh at? Looking at what other bloggers have spent hours looking for!! I have a mild obsession with Pinterest. I have a feeling that a lot of you share my obsession. So instead of having a 12 step program to solve our Pinterest Addiction, let's get together and share our addiction! I hope that you will flock here and share your weekly Pinterest finds.
1. Continue to spend hours on Pinterest each week.
2. Create a post each Friday that highlights your favorites of the week.
3. Come to The Book Butcher each Friday morning and share the link to your post. Link to the actual post, not your whole blog or Pinterest page.
4. Lots of kids visit this site, so rated R pins are discouraged, but I am not one to censor.
5. Visit the blogs that have linked up. Leave a comment. Make a new friend.
6. Don't link to your Pinterest board.
7. You are welcome, but not required to use this image in your Pinterest post.