MENU

March 5, 2012

Day In The Emergency Room...

Today I was supposed to take Justin to the airport and have tea with "Favorite Page #1" but none of that happened because around 11:00am I got a phone call from my sister saying that she was vomiting and had chest pains and that she was heading to the closest emergency room. So, I ditched my plans and headed to the emergency room she was in and spent almost the entire day with my sister in the hospital.

Five hours, an IV, two bags of saline, six vials of blood and a chest x-ray later we found out that she has a virus. What kind of virus? They didn't say. All I know is that my sister is currently the Outbreak monkey and I need to stay away from her.

I'd love to say I had fun hanging out with her in the emergency room practically all day long, but I can't. But that is fine because I'd do it again if she was to call me in a panic like she did today.

No comments :

Post a Comment