1. If you could have a superpower, what would it be and why?
I'd totally have laser beams that shot out from my eyes when people piss me off. It would be amazing to blow up annoying ass patrons.
2. If you could hold the world record for something, what would it be for and why?
Honestly this is something I've never put any thought into. Hmm... If I held a record it would probably be for having the largest collection of something -- I'm at work filling this out and "Emily" said the world record for the most nail polish owned by a single person. Sounds good to me. I've already got over 200 bottles.
3. What is the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?
I have texture issues when it comes to food (I don't eat meat or JELL-O because of the mouth feel) so I honestly can't think of anything super weird that I've eaten. Um... Blow fish? I've had fried fried blow fish.
4. Where would you hide something if you didn't want it to be found?
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you...
5. What is one of your Spring and/or Easter traditions?
I have spent every Easter for the past nine years at Justin's mother's house. We go over there to hang out with his sisters and have dinner with the family. It's nice.
6. Would you rather have to cook dinner from scratch every night, make all of your own clothes (including patterns), or walk everywhere you wanted to go?
I'd totally rather make every meal from scratch. There is no way in hell I'm walking everywhere and even though I could make my own clothing (My dad bought me a sweet sewing machine a few Christmases ago) I wouldn't want to. So cooking from scratch all the way.
7. What is your most embarrassing moment? I know, big one.
Nothing is popping into my head. I can think of terrible moments in my life but no embarrassing moments.