MENU

May 16, 2012

Seven Questions...

Two Girls One Apple Halloween 2007

1. Are you a thrift shopper?
I am very much so. I love thrift stores. It's so exciting when you find something old and awesome.

2. You just had a very bad dream, what do you do?
Cry and stay up for a few hours.

3. What is your favorite flavor of Ice Cream?
Baskin Robbin Chocolate Peanut Butter

4. What do you do with your money? (Spend it, save it, invest it, bury it, etc)
A combination of spend and save.

5. What was the last quote or statement you heard that really hit you?

 Hmm... I can't think right now. I'll get back to you on this...

6. What do you do when you're driving alone? (Ex: Dance, sing, listen to talk radio, etc)
 Listen to music on my iPhone really really loud.

7. Did you watch the premier of Bachelorette? If so, who was your favorite bachelor?
Hell no.

2 comments :

  1. Haha! I'm surprised by how many people are very against bachelor/ette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog through Gentri's.
    lol. Yeah boo to the bachelor/ette.
    So not into those shows.
    Fun post!
    I am following you!
    XX
    SIRI ELAINE
    www.sirielaine.com

    ReplyDelete