MENU

June 18, 2012

Crowded Open House...

After I got off from work today I headed over to my friend's apartment (The one that is moving to Raleigh, NC in a few weeks) to have dinner with her, her daughter and Erin. While we were hanging out, eating our sushi and watching Romy & Michelle's High School Reunion (1997) we hear a knock on the door. It was her landlady and she came down because she had someone that wanted to look at the apartment. My friend tries to tell her that she has guests over and we were in the middle of eating dinner and that the apartment is a mess because she is in the middle of packing for her move. This lady did not care. She walked in with some random dude and walked him around the tiny ass apartment while we were all in the living room. It was so odd. We could not believe this lady, we were all dumbstruck.

I was so annoyed with her landlady. Honestly, I had to stop myself from screaming out of the side door to the dude and tell him not to rent from her and her girlfriend because they are nasty crazy old lesbians and that he'd never actually be able to use the backyard because they are horrible people -- They have a patio set right next to my friend's sliding door and they just put a BBQ right next to the portion of the door that my friend opens for air. The only reason I didn't start getting mouthy was because I want her to get her deposit back. Once she gets her money back I'm gonna curse out these women.

2 comments :