MENU

June 21, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight: Fresh To Death...

BLOGGOOGLE+BLOGLOVIN'

What made you start blogging? 
Why, my love of music, of course!
 
What is one thing you've learned since you've started? 
Be consistent. You get more views with consistent posts.
 
If you had no followers would you continue to blog? 
That's a hard one, but...I think I would. It would still be kinda like an online journal.

Are there any bloggers out there that you aspire to be like, but in your own way? 
Perez Hilton, but focused more on actual talent. No socialites. haha
 
Do you have any recurring blog entries that you do? (i.e. -- Wednesday Wishlist, Thrifting Thursday, etc.) 
 Not really, but perhaps at some point in the future I'll do more of that kind of thing.
 
Do you have any advise for other bloggers out there? 
Don't be discouraged if it seems like no one is reading your blog. It takes time.

Where do you draw inspiration from? 
Everywhere! I listen to music constantly, so that helps my blog a lot. :)

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

1 comment :