MENU

August 28, 2012

R.I.P. Pink Water Bottle...

This might sound really silly, but I'm sad because I broke my PINK water bottle tonight that my friend who moved to North Carolina gave me (If you follow me on Instagram you know what my water bottle looked like because I have tons of pictures of it on my desk filled with various liquids). I was trying to get into my car after work with way too much stuff in my hands and I dropped it in the parking lot and cracked the bottom. I'm gonna miss my water bottle because it reminded me of my friend when I looked at it (She was a manger at a PINK store when she lived in New York, so it wasn't just a random bottle that she gave me as a gift or something).

I'm sorry for this silly post, but I was really upset when I broke it and had to lament about my loss. 

No comments :

Post a Comment