MENU

September 19, 2012

Seven Question...

Philadelphia (2010)

1. Do you ever have reoccurring dreams?
Yes, I have one where I'm being chased by Michael Myers from Halloween (1978) and when his mask comes off it's one of my uncles. My uncles are trying to kill me!

2. It's the first day of Fall in a few days, what are you looking forward to most?
Doing random fall things around Long Island like apple and/or pumpkin picking,visiting the farms, getting lost in a corn maze (Hopefully I'll be drunk again), etc.

3. Because a lack of coordination, would you rather not be able to tie your shoes or cut your own food?
Tie my shoes because I could just get those laceless shoes.

4. Would you rather live in a house made entirely of glass or a house with no windows?

No windows. I like it dark in my room.

5. Would you rather walk on you toes or heels forever?
Toes because I feel like I'd have better balance than on my heels.

6. What's your favorite sense?
It's a tie between sight and taste.

7. What's your favorite movie quote of all time?
I don't have one ultamate favorite quote but I like these and use them in conversations...
"Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!" - Half Baked (1998)
"It-it- the f - it -flam - flames. Flames, on the side of my face, breathing-breath- heaving breaths. Heaving breaths... Heathing..." - Clue (1985)
"I was surfing the crimson wave. I had to haul ass to the ladies'." - Clueless (1995)
"Mother fuckers like MacGyver. No, the mother fuckers *better than* MacGyver." - Mallrats (1995)

No comments :

Post a Comment