MENU

September 26, 2012

Seven Questions...

I don't know what I was doing but I was at the Vanderbilt Museum 2010.

1. Describe your perfect day.
My perfect day would consist of me having the day off, the temperature being in the mid to low 80's and going on an adventure with Justin or Erin.

2.What was something that you were afraid of as a child?
Michael Myers from Halloween (1978)

3. What's something you're afraid of today?
Bugs, I cry when bugs fly towards me.

4. Would you rather be obsessed with yourself or someone else?
Myself.

5. What is a favorite restaurant that you could visit over and over and never get sick of?
I love love love Bahamas Fish Market in Miami, Al Dente in Boston and China Lake in Endwell (Upstate NY). Funny how all my favorite restaurants that I could eat at all day everyday are way far from where I live.

6. What is one food you used to hate but now enjoy?
Asparagus. I cannot live without my asparagus now.

7. Fill in the blank: Star ________.
Starry Night. Stardust.

6 comments :

  1. I hate living far away from my favorite restaurants. That's the worst. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's terrible. I've actually driven over four hours for the Chinese food I mentioned with my roommate from college.

      Delete
  2. Michael Myers is frikken scary! I didn't watch the movies when I was a kid, but I watch them every Halloween. And he scares me, even now. So creepy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. here from the hop!! your page is SOOO CUTE!!! i love it...
    xoxo
    ash

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I was saying on another blog in the hop that I love Olive Garden but the closest one is over an hour away which is quite the hike for some food.
    Love
    Patricia @ thettdiaries.com

    ReplyDelete