I don't know what I was doing but I was at the Vanderbilt Museum 2010.
1. Describe your perfect day.
My perfect day would consist of me having the day off, the temperature being in the mid to low 80's and going on an adventure with Justin or Erin.
2.What was something that you were afraid of as a child?
Michael Myers from Halloween (1978)
3. What's something you're afraid of today?
Bugs, I cry when bugs fly towards me.
4. Would you rather be obsessed with yourself or someone else?
5. What is a favorite restaurant that you could visit over and over and never get sick of?
I love love love Bahamas Fish Market in Miami, Al Dente in Boston and China Lake in Endwell (Upstate NY). Funny how all my favorite restaurants that I could eat at all day everyday are way far from where I live.
6. What is one food you used to hate but now enjoy?
Asparagus. I cannot live without my asparagus now.
7. Fill in the blank: Star ________.
Starry Night. Stardust.