October 1st 2012
1. Who is your celebrity doppelganger?
I don't know. No one has ever told me I look like a celebrity. My sister kinda looks like Minnie Driver...
2. What's the farthest you've ever been from home?
Venice, Italy is the farthest I've been away from my home on Long Island.
Venice, Italy - August 2010
The farthest I've been away from home in the United States is San Diego, California. I've also been to Aruba which is pretty far away.
3. Fill in the blank: Fall ______.
Fall(ing) Up by Shel Silverstein.
4. Would you rather have arms so long they touched the ground or feet the same length as your legs?
The arms. That I way I could reach everything.
5. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
Turn off the alarm on my iPhone.
6. Apple Cider or Hot Chocolate?
Apple cider all the way. I'm so excited that I can walk into Starbucks and get a caramel apple spice!
7. Would you rather start your life over (baby) or jump to the end of it (old-->death)?
Start over but only if I could keep the knowledge I have now.