MENU

November 16, 2012

Friday's Letters...

Dear Hurricane Sandy: It's been almost three weeks since you hit and I hate you still, probably even more.

Dear Erin & Maria: I love all of the old pictures of us we've found throughout the course of these past few weeks!

Dear Cranberry Almond Muffins: Why you so yummy?!?!!

Dear Binghamton Peeps: Thank you for giving me a distraction from everything that has been going on, even if it was just for the evening.

Dear Casetagram: Thanks for sending me a new iPhone 5 case after the original one I bought broke for no reason two days after I got it. I hope this one lasts longer & if it doesn't I will send you another angry drunk e-mail.

Dear Justin: I love you! Thank you for letting me stay with you and not forcing me to freeze my ass off at my heatless house or be stuck with people I don't want to be around at my uncle's house.

Dear Ghost Justin's Apartment: I know you're here!

Dear Diamond Candles: Your candles are amazing and I can't wait to send you more of my money.

Dear Sneakpeeq: Why the hell are you taking so long to send me my damn Diamond Candle?!?!!

Dear Readers: Thank you for all of your kind words and well wishes. I cannot express how much your comments have meant to me and how much they are helping me deal.

Join up with the Friday Letters link-up over at Adventures of Newlyweds.

No comments :

Post a Comment