December 2, 2012

Getting In The Holiday Spirit The Sunday Social Way...

What Is Your Favorite Holiday Season Tradition?
Nochebuena (Christmas Eve) dinner. Every year we have seafood paella and a crapton of other things to eat and our friends come over and we playing random drinking games to holiday movies. It's awesome.

Do You Have A Certain Holiday Movie You Watch More Than Others? If So What Is It?
It's not a movie but A Charlie Brown Christmas (1965) is always a go for me.

Show Us Your Favorite Decoration Or Pinterest Decoration You Wish You Could Have
I love this cookie cutter wreath...

Favorite Holiday Dessert?
My mom's apple walnut cake.

What Is On Your Wish List This Year?

5 comments:

  1. Great post love.
    That cookie cutter wreath is fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it! I'm tempted to make my own. :-D

      Delete
  2. Lover ur Christmas list ! Especially the batgirl cons (Barbara Gordon was also a librarian!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they awesome?! My boyfriend's mother is getting them for me. I'm so excited for them. I've wanted them since my birthday in March.

      I know! :-D That's one of the reason I love her so much. One year at New York Comic Con I dyed my hair red and went as Barbara Gordon Batgirl.

      Delete
  3. I LOVE those shoes you have on your wishlist :-) gorgeous. And I also love Paella. Unfortunately I am German-bred and my family prefers traditional duck/beef/goose for Christmas. For me as a veggie eating seafood I should try and vote for Paella this year ;-)

    Love,
    Svenja
    xx

    ReplyDelete