MENU

January 31, 2013

Catching Up With Friends...

The past couple of days I haven't done anything epic but I did get to spend time with friends I haven't spent time with in a while.

Tuesday night I headed to Erin's after getting off from work because we hadn't seen each other in over a week (We don't normally go that long without hanging out). At first we tried to get in touch with Maria to see if she wanted to do something with us but she was nowhere to be found. Eventually, due to randomness on Facebook, we got in touch with Patrick and talked him into come over to Erin's to just have a nice chill evening. The three of us ended up spending the night watching movies and just doing nothing. It was real nice because I honestly don't remember the last time I got to see Patrick and it lead to us planning a big dinner/video game night Friday night with Phil, Justin and some others, which I'm totally looking forward to.

Wednesday night I got out of work early so Erin and I decided it was the perfect day to drive into Queen to see our friend and her daughter. Again, we really didn't do anything except order in food and talk but I hadn't been over there since before Santa Con so I really didn't care.

So it wasn't the most exciting of weeks as of thus far but hey, I enjoyed hanging out with my friends.

No comments :

Post a Comment