MENU

February 15, 2013

Friday's Letters...

Dear Macklemore: Thank you for the song "Thrift Shop" and the video for it. I love love love it!


Dear Individual Who Pissed Me Off At Work: Just because I'm playing nice doesn't mean I forgive you or will forget what you said to me.

Dear Erin: Thank you for not flaking out on Valentine's Day like another one of our friends.

Dear Microwavable Dipping Chocolate: Why can't I microwave you more than once without you getting thick and gross? My chocolate covered strawberries looked gross after a while.

Dear Snow: Please don't stop by tomorrow. I have plans.

Dear People Who Entered My Beautiful Creatures Giveaway:  Good luck!!

Dear Followers: Thank you for being awesome!

Join up with the Friday Letters link-up over at The Sweet Season.

Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment