MENU

March 22, 2013

Fridays Letters...

Dear Barometric Pressure: Please stop fluctuating all over the place because I've had headaches on and off since last Friday because of your evilness. Leave my poor brain and jaw alone!!!!!!

Dear John F. Kennedy International Airport: I'm still annoyed with your layout days later.

Dear Department Head: Thanks for giving me stressful tasks to do at work today that messed up all of the work from my reiki session yesterday.

Dear Ann-Marie (Reiki Lady): I love you and want you to live with me. I'll cook and clean for you if you give me daily reiki sessions!!

Dear Owner Of The Dog That Tried To Kill Nella: It's not cool to bring your vicious pit bull to the dog park to try and socialize it if you can't handle it!

Dear Mother Nature: Did you not get the memo? Spring started on Wednesday. Stop it with the snow already.

Dear Followers: You guys are awesome and I love you all!
Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment