MENU

April 20, 2013

Take Me Out To The Ball Game...

At some point in the past month or so my father had mentioned to Justin that he wanted to go to Citi Field and see a game when the Mets were playing against the Washington National and to kinda just make it happen. Well last night was the first game they had scheduled against each other and there was a pitching match up (Matt Harvey vs. Stephen Strasburg) that they wanted to see, so Justin picked up some sweet field level tickets and we went.
It was like every other baseball game we go to (Batting practice, food, Justin with his little score book, etc.) with the exception of the fact that I really had to pay attention to what was going on and have a baseball glove with me because we were seated eleven rows away from the field and I didn't want to get hit in the face with a line drive -- Which thankfully didn't happen or I'd be crying about it to all of you right now.

It was good time. I always enjoy going to baseball games with Justin and my father. I look forward to the next game we go to and maybe next time I'll remember to bring my actual camera to take some sweet baseball photos to share with all of you.

No comments :

Post a Comment