MENU

May 9, 2013

Cookin' Librarian: Apple & Cheese Sandwich...

One of my favorite sandwiches to make myself is an apple and cheese sandwich. And since I made one for myself earlier I thought that I'd share the recipe with you, even though it is really silly and easy...
• Sharp Cheddar • Granny Smith Apple • Whole Wheat Bread •
• Mayo • Garlic Powder • Black Pepper •
  1. Toast bread to your desired level of toastedness
  2. Spread on mayo
  3. Sprinkle with garlic powder and crack black pepper *
  4. Cut cheddar and add an even layer to each slice of the toasted bread
  5. Cut apple and pile on desired amount on one slice of bread
  6. Cover with other slice of toasted bread
  7. Cut and enjoy
It's a super simple recipe but it's super yummy. If you try it lemme know!

* = I sprinkle garlic powder and black pepper on the mayo because I didn't have my favorite cheese to use to make the sandwich, which is a garlic chive cheese from my local farmers market. When I have that particular cheese I skip doing this because it is already garlicy enough.

No comments :

Post a Comment