MENU

May 17, 2013

Friday's Letters...

Dear New York Radio Stations: I love Justin Timberlake but I don't want to hear "Mirrors" every time I turn my radio on. Switch it up a bit please!

Mirrors by Justin Timberlake on Grooveshark

Dear Lisa: You owe me...

Dear Hand-Me-Down iMac: I love you so very much and I enjoy having you on my desk at work.

Dear Department Head: Really?!!?! You yelled at me for saying "baller"?!?!! What the hell?!?!

Dear Diamond Candles: I've been cheating on you with Bath & Body Works' First Bloom candle. If you want me back come out with some new scents!

Dear Kristina: Thank you for my belated birthday presents! I love my new Michael Kors wristlet and change purse.

Dear Little Boy That Comes To Drawing Club: Did you really need to get charcoal pencil all over your hands and then touch everything in the room? Why? Why are you doing this to me on a Friday?!

Dear Readers: You are amazing.
Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment