MENU

July 23, 2013

Blogging About Not Knowing What To Blog...

As you all know I was in upstate New York this past weekend on Phil's annual rafting trip,  and oh it was one hell of a trip. Because of this and the fact that I promised Phil I'd write about it as  humorously as possible I'm in the process of trying to figure out how to go about writing about it because, yeah...

I've started a blog post about it but it is so long. I have 1,158 words (About a page and a half in a Word Document) about the first twenty-four hours of the trip and I'm nowhere near done explaining the chaos that was.

So yeah, stay tuned because a post about it will be coming hopefully soon. In the meantime here are some random pictures I took while we were driving various places throughout the time I was gone...

No comments :

Post a Comment