MENU

August 28, 2013

LatinTRENDS 100th Issue Event...

Last night I had the honor of attending LatinTRENDS' 100th issue event in New York City at Stage 48.

The event was hosted by Roselyn Sanchez from Lifetime's Devious Maids (2013-Present), Odalys Molina from Telemundo and J.W. Cortés. There was an amazing performance by Top Stop Music artist Leslie Grace, who just so happens to be the youngest woman to ever top Billboard's Latin Airplay chart (I'll put some of her music below in case any of you are interested and feel like dancing the bachata). There was a buffet, hors d'oeuvres and an open bar with cocktails from Absolut, which my sister and I took full advantage of. 

I can't even begin to explain how much fun my sister and I had. It would probably be easier for me just to show you...
Be My Baby by Leslie Grace on Grooveshark
I really had an amazing time and met some equally amazing people (Sarah & Martha). I hope LatinTRENDS just keeps hitting those milestones as it continues to be a source of pop culture with a Latin twist (And that I get invited to more bad ass parties).

No comments :

Post a Comment