MENU

August 15, 2013

Photo An Hour: Stuck At Work Edition...

Last Saturday was stuck at work so I did a photo an hour and here it is...
7:00AM - My almost empty coffee mug.

8:00AM - Driving to work.


9:00AM - Books from the 'Dust Books' list that I have to decide if I want to keep or not.

10:00AM - All by myself at the Reference Desk.

11:00AM - It's so clean and neat here because no one is in the library.

12:00PM - My lame lunch and newest read, which I haven't started yet.

1:00PM - Coming back from punching in from lunch.

2:00PM - The movie we're showing.

3:00PM - Decided to pick a new page to turn to in this big dinosaur book we have.

4:00PM - One of my Pages made me an origami Chinese throwing star.

5:00PM - Nella just chillin' when I got to my parent's house after work.

2 comments :

  1. How in the world did you have enough time in the day to a. think of this blog and b. actually do it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! I'm totally going to steal it.

    ReplyDelete