MENU

September 26, 2013

50 Random Facts About Me...

1. I love arts & crafts but have nowhere to do them in my current apartment.
2. I enjoy well done graffiti.
3. I own tons of cameras but I wish I owned a Polaroid camera that worked.
4. I believe in ghosts.
5. I have a "Traveling Hat" that I bring with me on all of my trips.
6. My celebrity crush is Jason Segel.
7. I'm a pizza snob.
8. I've had males & females propose marriage to me because of my cooking skills.
9. I love dressing up for Halloween.
10. The smell of low tide doesn't bother me because I've lived by the beach my whole life.
11. I collect brass bells.
12. I hate bendy straws. I only buy the non-bendy kind.
13. I frequently have dance parties alone in my car. In fact I had one earlier while listening to N'SYNC.
I Want You Back by *NSync on Grooveshark
14. At the library I'm in charge of all of the juvenile & young adult nonfiction & comics/graphic novels.
15. I am obsessed with brussels sprouts and I only recently tried them for the first time.
16. I have a collection of Lego men on my desk that have come from various Lego books I have purchased for the library over the years.
17. I think its okay to eat French fries for breakfast once in a blue moon.
18. My everyday jewelry consists of a Tiffany & Co. Heart Tag Charm Bracelet that has mine & Justin's first initials on the front and the date we started dating on the back (He gave it to me as a one year anniversary present. So I've been basically wearing this thing everyday for the past nine and a half years), the 2012 Kate Spade "This Is The Year..." Bracelet, a cubic zirconia nose bone l-shape from Hot Topic (My nose is pierced), a little cubic zirconia stud in my cartilage and a Brighton Enchanted Hearts Anklet. Necklaces and such vary from outfit to outfit.
19. I'd almost always rather have a salty snack over a sweet one.
20. I hate being cold and I'm cold right now.
21. Justin and I don't share a blanket. We each have our own.
22. I always have Swagbucks running in the background of my computer.
23. I'd love to meet and have a conversation with Dave Grohl of the Foo Fighters.
24. I love spicy food.
25. Whenever I have guests at the apartment I have candles burning.
26. I rock a side ponytail on the regular, which you know if you follow me on Instagram.
27. I always carry a backup battery so I can charge my iPhone on the go.
28. I have a scar on my left index finger just above the knuckle.
29. I have a perfect turnout.
30. I have a Dalek in one of the windows of my car.
31. I love cats and wished Justin liked them so I could have one.
32. My parents argue over the pronunciation of my name. My mother claims that she named me and her way is the right way, but I go by what my father calls me.
33. My mother calls me by my middle name and only says my first name when I'm in trouble.
34. I don't share my crayons.
35. I have a collection of magnets from various locations that I keep at work.
36. I constantly make random pop culture references in my everyday conversations.
37. My favorite Disney movie is The Little Mermaid (1989).
38. I will only eat Thai food from one restaurant.
39. I start packing my suitcase over a week before I go on a trip to make sure I pack everything I need.
40. My sister and I currently have the same hair color due to her having a crap-ton of red dye.
41. I love traveling but I don't like flying.
42. My favorite red lipstick is Kanga Rouge by M•A•C from the Dame Edna collection (2008).
43. I can crack my knees.
44. I have a little pink Christmas tree on my desk at work & I leave it up all year long undecorated until after Thanksgiving rolls around.
45. I collect matchbooks.
46. I hate listening to my voice mail (Unless it is from Phil because he is probably singing).
47. I have a scar on my left leg from my cat scratching me as a child and I love it because it reminds me of her (She passed away in 2009 at the age of eighteen).
48. When I write myself a note a typically draw a picture to go along with it.
49. I'm thinking about having LASIK surgery so I don't have to wear glasses anymore.
50. My dream engagement ring is Kirk Kara SS6852SA-R from the Charlotte Collection (Formally the Amelia Collection).

No comments :

Post a Comment