MENU

October 14, 2013

Stephen Lynch At The Space At Westbury...

This past Friday I was given the opportunity to see Stephen Lynch (He is a singing comedian for those of you that aren't familiar with him) perform live at The Space at Westbury, and can I tell you it was long overdue. I've been a fan of his for years but I've never had the chance to see him live because of one reason or another (He performed at Binghamton University while I was there but I broke my ankle and couldn't go) and it was great to finally do so.

Despite the show not starting on time (Which only bothered me because my friends and I had tickets to Rise of the Jack O'Lanterns at the Westbury Gardens later on that evening), he was amazing. He played a nice mix of new and old songs, and he sounded great doing so.

If you are a fan of his and haven't seen him, you should. He puts on a great show and it's an awesome way to spend an evening.

Beelz by Stephen Lynch on Grooveshark

No comments :

Post a Comment