MENU

November 19, 2013

Weekend Recap: Partying In NYC, Fake Thanksgiving & More...

This past weekend was crazy for me. On top of my normal weekend rituals (Grocery shopping) I had other super fun things sprinkled in and here is a mini recap of all of that stuff...

Saturday night I went into New York City for Day, Toni, Amanda & Alana's joint 'Fab Four' birthday party at The Empire Hotel Rooftop Bar. And can I tell you, it was amazing. We drank overpriced drinks ($15.00 for a fucking amaretto sour, not cool but whatever), danced and had a ball all while looking fabulous (Phil told us we all looked like we were going to a sexy funeral because we all happened to be wearing black dresses). It was the best night out I've had in a while and we had to unfortunately cut it short (2:00ish) because Erin and I took the LIRR instead of driving in or getting a hotel room like some of the others.
Sunday was fake Thanksgiving at my uncle's house (Which was my reason for leaving early from the party). About thirty people came over to celebrate Thanksgiving early with and for my aunt who has cancer. It was really nice. My cousins worked really hard to put together a beautiful meal and it was just so great to see all of these people come to spend time with my aunt.

After fake Thanksgiving was over and all of the random guests left, I hung out with my sister, her boyfriend and our cousins. We drank, ate some more and played way too many rounds of Cards Against Humanity (Which I highly recommend if you're a terrible person, like myself). We seriously played and hung out until after midnight.

Monday (I had a long weekend), I slept in and then spent the rest of the day hanging out with my cousins; dropping people off at the airport, going to see Thor: The Dark World (2013), having super later dinner and ending the night watching Kevin Hart: Let Me Explain (2013).

So yeah, I had this really busy and fun weekend (And I forgot to take pictures).

No comments :

Post a Comment