MENU

March 25, 2014

TV Binge Watchers Dream Week...

Since I'm big on binge watching TV shows I thought I'd give all of you Comcast and Xfinity TV customers a heads up on their upcoming 2nd annual Watchathon (Unfortunately I don't have Comcast, so I don't get to binge watch).

Basically from March 31st to April 6th customers with Xfinity TV On Demand will receive a free pass to see thousands of episodes from premium channels like, Cinemax, HBO, HBO Latino, Showtime, and Starz, and Cable channels: A & E, ABC Family, AMC, Animal Planet, BBC America, Bravo, Comedy Central, Discovery, E, Esquire, Food Network! , FOX Life, FX, FXX, H2, Hallmark, HGTV, History, Lifetime, MTV, NatGeo, Ovation, OWN, Oxygen, Sundance, SyFy, TLC, TNT and USA, plus: ABC, CBS, CW, FOX, NBC, and PBS. As well as Spanish-language programming from Spanish King, mun2, MundoFox, Telemundo, Univision Unimas and others.

The full list of shows available all week can be found here. Lemme know if you binge watch anything!
This is kinda-sort-not-really sponsored. I didn't actually get anything for posting this., but I was asked if I could share this with all of you.

No comments :

Post a Comment