MENU

March 12, 2014

Vacationing With Justin...

Last night Justin came home after being away for the past week in Florida and as I was talking to him about his trip he told me that while he was away he decided that he wanted to go on a real vacation with me -- For those of you that don't know, Justin doesn't normally want to go on real trips and that is why I always go on trips with Erin. So as you can probably all guess, I'm super excited because I absolutely love traveling and now I'm trying to figure out a destination where we can have an epic vacation this year or possibly next year depending on things.

Since he hasn't ever thought about going on an actual vacation-vacation (He normally goes to Florida) it is my task to figure out a location that we both will be happy going to and the method of transportation.

The only things he definitely told me were:
  1. He doesn't want to go to an all inclusive beach type place because we live by the beach, thus we can get drunk on the beach for free -- Which I agree and disagree with but whatever.
  2. He wants to go somewhere where we can go sightseeing and do things -- Which I love.
These are some of the places I'm thinking the two of us should go visit:
  • Brazil
  • Spain
  • Portugal
  • Netherlands
  • Egypt
  • Greece
  • Morocco
Do you guys have any vacation recommendations? Also, have any of you been on a European cruise? I was thinking that that could be an awesome trip.

I'll keep you guys up to date as we go forward with our vacation plans!

4 comments :

  1. Those are all places on my list. Buenos Aires is pretty awesome, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malta. But I'm biased. ;) But seriously, there's a lot of things to see there that span literally thousands of years of human history. Plus it's an island in the Mediterranean so you can't go wrong. Greece is wonderful as well.

    What about Australia or Japan? Or are those way too far?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excited for you! I've always wanted to go to Morocco.

    ReplyDelete