MENU

July 2, 2014

Glitter Guide's Summer To-Do List...

Since discovering Glitter Guide I've been obsessed with their seasonal to-do lists and graphics, so when I saw that their summer 2014 to-do list came out the other day I knew that I needed to share it.
http://theglitterguide.com/2014/06/30/glitter-guides-summer-to-do-list-3/
So, what do you guys think? Anything on this this list you think you'd like to try? There are a handful of things I'd like to do. Unfortunately experimenting with a new hair color is out until after the wedding because I'd love to dye my hair violet but don't want to hear anyone's crap at my wedding (I already want to smack some people now).

But yeah, lemme know your thoughts on their list or if there are other things you want to try this summer.

No comments :

Post a Comment